Tuesday 12 November 2019

TWITTER

Twitter is a social media. I use it a lot because it is a place where we can unburden what we feel without being judged by anyone. There we can share our feelings . There I can unburden  what I  am going  through at the moment . For example, if I´m sad I just have to write what I'm feelling  at the moment. On Twitter  we are all friends, we can talk to each other and nobody judges us and we also defend each other. And it feels really good to be myself without no one juding me! Everyone has problems, no matter what they are, but there is always someone to help us . On Twitter, we also have got a lot of memes and curiosities . But the  biggest reason for me to like it so much is because what you write there stays there, and it is very confortable to speak your heart with someone we know will listen to you without judging. On Twitter  we are a community and a group of friends.

Beatriz

No comments:

Post a Comment