Thursday 26 March 2020

My dream trip

My dream trip would be to the Maldives. I would live there forever if I could, but that's not possible because everything is so expensive there! So, I would be happy if I could stay there for a month! I would spent countless hours sunbathing on those wonderful beaches with beautiful colors. I would stay in a house in the middle of the water, so that whenever I woke up I would look around and see the incredible view I would have !!! I would eat traditional food at some restaurant. I would also do many activities, such as boating, canoeing, jet skiing, dancing and ther fun things to distract myself and have fun. To go around I would use a bicycle (which I would rent), which is always a more practical and economical way of travelling and, in addition, it is environmentally friendly.
Daniela Pedro


No comments:

Post a Comment