Saturday 21 March 2020

My dream trip

My dream trip is to New York. One day I want to travel to New York, because this city is very beautiful! It has many monuments, like Liberty Statue, Castle Clinton, Atlas and Empire State Building.
In New York there is also the Central Park, a green space of incredible size, which has even a zoo in it.
I am a big fan of sports so in New York I will have to go to a NBA game and also visit the New York Yankees stadium (a famous baseball team) and the New York Giants stadium (a rugby team).
In NY I also have to visit Brooklyn, the Rockefeller Center, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, One World Trade Center, the Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan. And of course, I can't forget to visit Times Square. I hope one day I can visit the Big Apple!


No comments:

Post a Comment